On hopper styles that allow concrete to get ahead of the prime, start the machine stroking and introduce the concrete slowly to the far side of the hopper to push the SW3 mixture into the discharge pipe, ahead of the concrete.
Guidelines For Use
- Promote a clean, effective work environment by following safe workplace regulations.
- Review you concrete pump manual for any specific pump priming requirements.
- When priming, all personnel should stay 50 feet or a safe distance away from the point of discharge.
- This primer will NOT alleviate hose whip!
- One bag, when mixed, lubricates up to 150 feet of 5" line.
- Horizontal lines may require additional prime. A sponge pushed ahead of the primer helps ensure the entire circumference of the system is lubricated.
- Lab test show this concrete primer, at low concentrations, will not affect concrete strength.
- Follow appropriate Federal, State, and local regulatory agency guidelines if/when disposing of the prime.