These steel pans are built to last. Engineered to capture and collect liquids and solids from concrete washout and to exceed environmental compliance requirements. These pans are built with four lifting eyes, have 4.8 mm steel floors and walls. There are reinforced forklift channels for lifting the pans up-side down to release materials. The 14” pans can be placed under concrete pump trucks during use and after use to catch excess concrete from hoppers during washout.
• 72” X 72” X 14” Concrete Wash Pan
• 4.8 mm Steel Floor & Walls, Built-In 11” to 8" Forklift Pockets
• 249 Gal. – Capacity
• 642 lb. – Empty Weight
• SWPPP Best Management Practice
• Approved for containing concrete washout materials
• Four 25,000-pound, D-rings and four corner lifting eyes, two-way 8" built in forklift pockets
• Heavy duty construction
• Angled interior – aids in release of concrete materials
All Shipping totals shown are ESTIMATES. Final shipping charges will be added/edited, once your order is processed. Your credit card will then be charged and your order will ship.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers.Shop Boom Systems
Carbide Wear Parts
Looking for something in Carbide? Concrete Pump Supply has the parts you need!Shop Carbide